What is it?
The Marriage Course is a series of seven sessions, designed to help couples invest in their relationship and build a stronger marriage.
Over seven sessions, the course will help you to:
- Understand each other’s needs;
- Communicate more effectively;
- Grow closer by learning methods to resolve conflict;
- Recover from the ways you may have hurt each other;
- Recognise how your upbringing affects your relationship;
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws;
- Develop greater sexual intimacy;
- Discover each other’s “love language” and much, much more….
Who is it for?
The Marriage Course is for couples who are in a married or cohabiting relationship and seeking to strengthen their relationship. Some couples do the course to invest in their relationship, others need more urgent help. Either way, the course offers a lifetime of practical ideas and tools to help keep your relationship strong.
The Marriage Course is based on Christian principles but designed for all couples with or without a church background.
What can we expect?
On The Marriage Course, you are seated at your own table for two. Each session consists of food and/or drink, a pre-recorded talk on DVD and a time for private discussion between you and your partner.
Background music ensures that you can chat in complete privacy. You never share anything about your relationship with anyone other than your partner.
Want to sign up or find out more?
For more details and to sign up:
Call: 01276 670650
Speak to: Chris or Vicky Mackinlay